- Hold a Ph.D. degree in semiconductor packaging, manufacturing, or related fields from a domestic or international accredited institution.
- Domestic or international experience in academic research, research & development or industry-academia cooperation in semiconductor industry are preferred.
- Ability to teach in English is preferred.
Position Rank: Assistant professor and above. Position is expected to begin on February 1, 2023.
Vacancy: 2 or above
Application Period: June 20, 2022 to July 22, 2022.
- A photocopy of Ph.D. degree diploma or certificate and transcript (documents issued by international accredited institution shall be verified by R.O.C. Embassies, Consulate Offices, or Missions Abroad).
- Curriculum vita, include list of publications with SCIE publications marked.
- Proof of industry-academia cooperation, i.e. technology transfer or technology research achievements.
- Three reference letters.
- Additional supporting documents and awards, i.e. teaching and talent development related or industrial research & development related experience.
Please send the required documents to Ms. Lee by email (email@example.com) with subject title: Application for faculty position at Semiconductor and Packaging Institute.
Any additional inquiries or questions can be directed to Ms. Lee at +886-75252000 ext. 6701.